Tuesday, February 12, 2019 | By: Lynn

Playlist to Boost Confidence by @lcrandallwriter

In June I’ll be standing in front of a group of writers giving a presentation/workshop at the Write Like A Pro Author Conference. I’m excited for the opportunity to speak to writers and make new friends. But a part of me initially said, “Egads!” In other words, fear and self-doubt popped up. I can’t do that. What do I say? To the rescue, a playlist.


I felt confident I could do a good job giving the workshop, but I needed background music that carried a theme of “You can do this!” while I put together my presentation. I needed to override the doubts with triumphant songs.

I make playlists for every book or writing project I work on. The hand-picked songs inspire me, energize me, and set a tone. Check out my playlist for writing my presentation. Maybe you’ll find songs that express a Can-Do attitude perfect for your next project.

Gonna Fly Now (Theme from “Rocky.”)


Hell Hath No Fury (Wonder Woman Soundtrack) 











If you’re a writer looking for a conference, visit the Write Like a Pro website for details. The conference will be held in Peoria, IL, from June 7 through June 9.

0 comments: