The Write Way Café welcomes author Jo Grafford, who dares you to join in the suspense... Romantic suspense, that is!
Well…for those of you who cruise through a romantic suspense novel or two or fifty per week, we have the perfect place for you to swoon and rave all about it. It’s an all-new discussion group on FB that is growing by leaps and bounds as new readers discover us.
Our emphasis is on our lively book discussions. We are a NO-SPAM group where even the author members are allowed to do very little promoting.
Here’s a sneak peek at our Reader Rules of Engagement:
1. DO start a discussion on the romantic suspense novel you're reading now.
2. DO mark spoilers so people can avoid them.
3. DO ask for book recommendations.
4. DO post only about romantic suspense books. We are a dedicated group; no other types of novels will be discussed.
5. DON'T be rude.
6. DON’T post about politics or any other sensitive, divisive, or inflammatory subjects. Opinions on such topics belong on your personal profile, not in this group.
7. NOTE: Romantic suspense novels cover a wide range of stories, including some that contain sexually intimate situations, violence, or foul language. If you are offended by such stories, please reconsider joining this group.
Our authors include NYT, USA Today, and Amazon bestselling authors, and we love reading books as much as we love writing them. We also love to host fun Q&As, super awesome giveaways, and opportunities for you to get involved in our book worlds behind the scenes. This may include (but is not limited to) helping choose book covers, character names, and spending time with us at book signings, conferences, and other booklover events.
Go ahead and join us at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RomanticSuspenseReaders/.
We dare you!
Jillian Lang’s interior design company soars to a new level of success after hiring the world’s sexiest, most gorgeous office manager. Holland Sparks makes everything spike — her sales, her heartbeat, her temperature…
When a pesky stalker suddenly moves his game from the cyber world to the real world, Holland becomes the one person she trusts implicitly. An anchor in the midst of her chaos. A man whose ruthless business instincts turn to devastating tenderness after hours.
Until his own secrets start to unfold, leaving Jillian to wonder if her beautiful business partner is actually the one spinning the deadly web that’s fast closing around her.
HERE’S WHAT THE 5-STAR REVIEWS ARE SAYING:
• “Heart-pounding suspense mixed with fun, quirky characters, lit by steamy scenes, and riddled with so many twists that you’ll be guessing until the last page.”
• “One heck of a roller coaster ride”
• “Gutsy heroine, alpha men, heart-pumping drama”
• “Highly entertaining. Not a dull moment. Didn’t want to put this book down.”
• “5+++ stars!”
STAY IN TOUCH WITH JO: