- Secrets: Casey Mitchell has always kept his identity as a were-lynx secret. But he's drawn to Michelle Slade, and when he begins to help investigate the circumstances surrounding a mysterious disappearance, the situation soon spins out of control. Their survival depends on trusting each other with secrets better left unspoken. Will these two lonely souls triumph and find true love . . . or lose everything?
- Cravings: A victim of kidnapping and torture, were-lynx Kennedy is suspicious of everyone and unsure of her path forward. Sportswriter and were-bobcat Asher Monroe has been trying desperately to ferret out the truth behind why the sinister Nexus Group is kidnapping and experimenting on were-cats. As their need for the truth takes them into escalating danger, they discover explosive secrets that could bring Kennedy and Asher together - or rip them apart forever.
- Heartfelt: When investigative reporter and were-lynx Asia Blue suspects the Nexus Group is behind her mother's disappearance, she reaches out to former friend and colony mate Conrad Pike, now an investment banker and serial heartbreaker. They must once again join forces to save their tribe, but will this strong-minded duo risk opening up their hearts and owning up to their long-simmering attraction?
- Probabilities: Bubbly were-lynx Tizzy Sands planned to teach kindergarten, eventually marry, and start a family. But cancer changed that goal, and she's now determined to take down the nefarious Nexus Group - and steer clear of any romantic involvements. Quinn Arons's genius IQ makes him the least socially skilled were-lynx in the colony, but he might just be the man to show Tizzy there's more to life than saving their world.
- Unstoppable: When veterinarian Lara Monroe's fellow colony cat - and secret crush - Booker Chase needs help, she's willing to use her special healing touch to help him survive his emotional hell. As a top-notch physician, he's not convinced anything can repair his soul, broken from the loss of his wife and burdened with PTSD from his service in Afghanistan, but Lara is showing him flashes of what might be. But they can't grab this second chance at love unless the colony takes its biggest risk of all to shut down the Nexus Group forever.
Lynn Crandall started spinning stories as a child when she tried to entertain here younger sister at night when they were supposed to be going to sleep. In the dark, her stories typically took on a scary or paranormal element -- didn't do much to put her and her sister to sleep. Today, she hopes her stories still fail to put readers to sleep, but rather take them on a journey. That's what she's been on since she decided to make writing her focus.