Monday, September 10, 2018 | By: The Write Way Cafe

Monday Morsels: Two Days Until Midnight

 

My novella, Two Days Until Midnight, is one of the eleven romance first chapters featured in Love, Forever. Thank you for stopping by to read the blurb and an excerpt of Two Days Until Midnight.  Find Love, Forever at your favorite retailer https://books2read.com/love-forever and read all the first chapters to find your next reads.



Two Days Until Midnight
by Lynn Crandall


Tamier closed his eyes, clinging to the sense of wonder and peace spreading through him, and trying to ignore his spontaneous impulses to reach for her. “I do know I don’t want this moment to end.” He stepped close to her, so close he felt her breath on his face. She didn’t move away, and he looped a lock of her hair behind her ear, sinking into the soft feel of it. Oh, how he wanted to kiss her lips, but he stood suspended in doubt nanomillimeters away.

“Tamier.” She stared at his mouth. “You don’t know everything about me.”

He pulled his eyes from her lips and looked into her eyes. “I don’t expect I do.”

“There are things I want to tell you, but I’m afraid.”

“Don’t be. If there are things I need to know, you’ll tell me or they will come up.” He nuzzled the soft spot under her ear and into her neck, all of his senses exploding with sensations.
“Tamier,” she whispered. “What?”

“Remember later that I warned you.” 



Bird-shifter Lark Ellis has spent her life shielding her true identity. Now, to protect her flock’s habitat she’s taken a job that pits her mission against her secret and her integrity.


Reclusive billionaire architect and CEO of Global Environments, Tamier Rein lost his freedom and his dreams the day a Society assassin cursed him and changed him into a were-cheetah. Imprisoned by uncontrollable transing, he faces a devastating condition of his curse on the approaching Autumn Solstice.



Lark risks her identity and all she holds dear to help Tamier as their relationship develops into a promise of true love. As the deadline looms, Tamier must let her teach him to live or lose everything in two days.



📚  Find Lynn Crandall here:
Website       Twitter        Facebook       Google+        Pinterest

 

2 comments:

Angela Adams said...

Your title is awesome -- I love it! Thanks for sharing the excerpt.

Joan Reeves said...

Nice excerpt, Lynn. I absolutely love the title of your book.