Tuesday, September 26, 2017 | By: The Write Way Cafe

Tuesday Special: No Time for Green Bananas with Charmaine Gordon

Charmaine Gordon



by Charmaine GordonCeleste Hamlin, the seventy-five-year-old widow, CEO of O.U.R. Airlines specializing in chartered vacations, has a goal. She needs to once more conquer the six mountains in the Saranac Lake region before deciding what to do with the rest of her life.
Sixty-two year-old Professor Paul Harris, is on sabbatical to hike and relax. When he meets the dynamic Celeste, he recalls the last words his wife said before she passed. “Find another love and begin again.” What happens next between an older woman and younger man is a story of gentle passion and discovery of The Beginning. . .Not The End

Amazon


authorAbout Charmaine: I was an actor for many years on daytime drama, One Life to Live, Another World, All My Children. Movies; my first was Working Girl where I sang Happy Birthday to Melanie Griffith and shared a Hot Dog with Harrison Ford during the break. The Road to Wellness with Sir Anthony Hopkins,"call me Tony" he said and invited me to lunch at the special room for the leads and staff. What fun and delicious filet mignon. The sweet time in my life after caring for a large family in the loving days of momhood. Then my voice failed me and I began writing. How I love this career and my publisher, Kimberlee Williams, Vanilla Heart Publishing.

Facebook     Twitter 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for being on our blog today! Your book sounds amazing!

HiDee said...

Thank you for being with us Charmaine!